Home » , » [Movies] Rurouni Kenshin Philippine Premiere

[Movies] Rurouni Kenshin Philippine Premiere

Written By Unknown on Friday, December 7, 2012 | 10:18 PM


Rurouni Kenshin aka Samurai X is a famous anime of a Legendary Samurai named Kenshin Himura this fictional story takes place on the "Meiji Period" and now after a long wait finally from anime it became a "live action" film and shown here in the Philippines exclusively at the SM Cinemas the film premiered here in the Philippines last December 5, 2012 and i just had the chance to watch this film earlier after my meeting at the school now back to the movie what I really loved with this movie is the stunts and battle scenes they really emphasized the speed of Kenshin Himura which is way better than it was shown on the anime and the plot was a combination of many episodes from the anime and all I can say is they have done an excellent job on combining those episodes without making it boring well that's all I can say for this movie if I would rate this movie from 1 to 10 and 10 being the highest I would give it a 9.5 I wish there would be a sequel for this movie and I wish to see more Asian movies in the Cinema houses here in the Philippines.

*watch the official trailer of Rurouni Kenshin below


Credits:
Warner Bros.
SM Cinema
Video Uploaded in youtube.com
Video Uploaded by tokyootakumode


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Sponsor

Popular Posts